Price: $445 per person
Duration: Approx. 6hrs Blended Learning (Face-to-Face and Online Learning)
- There are no training pre-requisites for this course.
- A government issued photo identification and valid USI is required for course registration.
The course comprises a written theory assessment, followed by a practical assessment. Participants must be able to read, write and understand English in order to complete the written assessment for this course.
After successfully completing this course, applicants will be knowledgeable about and understand:
- How to work at heights in a safe manner
- The requirements of the Code of Practice “Prevention of Falls in The Workplace” & “Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996
- Requirements of AS 1891 Definitions of fall arrest and restraint
- Using the hierarchy of control to reduce hazards at heights
- Inspect, fit and use a full body harness
- Identify and understand the application of different items of fall protection
- Use of twin lanyards
- Fall trauma
- Basic requirements regarding use of scaffolding
- Basic requirements regarding EWP use
- Requirements regarding setting up of static lines
- Correct use of ladders
- Understand fall distances
- Requirements for rescue procedures and systems available
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors.
Online Learning: The theory part of this course is completed online, using any device with an internet connection, including a smart phone or tablet. The online learning must be completed prior to attending the practical session.
Students will receive an email containing a link to the Online-Learning Portal shortly after enrolment, please ensure that the spelling of your email address is correct. If you do not receive the link or cannot find it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
Practical & Final Theory Assessment: After completing the Online-Learning Modules, students will attend the practical session on the date and time as selected during booking.
Location: Daysafe Training Centre; Lot 2499 Coolawanyah Road, Karratha WA 6714.
T: 08 9144 1170 | E: email@example.com
Private or Onsite group training is available at our training centre or on your site. For more information, please contact us today.
Working at Heights
Workplace Health and Safety
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
Public training courses are currently being delivered weekly but can also be arranged for private/onsite delivery by appointment.